Watch heads turn when your little princess enters the room in this organza multi tiered gown dress with a richly decorated bodice. You will want to enlarge the picture to see all the beautiful detailing. Has corset closures on both sides of the bodice for the perfect fit. Additional netting underneath adds to a fuller look. The style is finished off with a matching bolero. Zipper Closure. This outfit is made from a designer label that upholds to the highest in quality and super cute style and value.
Features Of “White Beaded Organza First Communion Dress w/ Matching Bolero”
- Beautiful organza multi tiered dress.
- Corset sides to adjust size.
- Amazing embroidered designs.
- Zipper Closure.
- Matching bolero.
- Additional netting layer adds to a fuller look.
* White Beaded Organza First Communion Dress w/ Matching Bolero is perfect for any formal occasion including: Flower Girls, Easter, junior Bridesmaid wedding wear, Christmas, Parties or holidays any other special occasions.
* Great for Matching Themes for Parties, Weddings, Etc…
* More Available on Request for Group Parties!
Please Make Selection Carefully (Color and Size)!
Size Chart (Approximate):
|Size||Chest||Waist||Shoulder to hem|
|6 (fits size 5 to 6)||28″||30″||40″|
|8 (fits size 7 to 8)||30″||31″||43″|
|10 (fits size 9 to 10)||33″||32″||46″|
|12 (fits size 11 to 12)||34″||36″||49″|
|14 (fits size 13 to 14)||35″||37″||52″|
|16 (fits size 15 to 16)||37″||38″||54″|
Note: The size usually goes with the age. For example, the size 6 is for an average built 5-6 years old. If your child is larger than average please take one size up. To get an accurate body measurement, always keep the tape parallel to the floor when measuring. Wear undergarments only; do not measure over clothing. Once you know your body measurements, consult the Size Chart on the product pages to determine which size you should purchase.
Chest: From 1 1/2 inches underneath the armpit, measure around the fullest part of the chest.
Waist: Measure around the normal waistline.
Length: Measure from top of the shoulder down to the where you intend the dress to fall to.
6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16